This research was funded by the Sydney Futures Exchange under Corporations Regulation 7.5.88(2). The authors wish to thank Austraclear for providing the data for this study. This paper was improved by the comments of Tom McInish, Maurice Farhart, Matthew Johnson, George Li, Brad Wong, and Jin Young Yang, participants of the Australian Securities Exchange Seminar Series and participants of the 2008 AFAANZ conference, and an anonymous referee.
The Determinants of Execution Costs in Short-Term Money Markets
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 337–355, August 2011
How to Cite
Frino, A., Kruk, J. and Lepone, A. (2011), The Determinants of Execution Costs in Short-Term Money Markets. Financial Review, 46: 337–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2011.00303.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!