We are grateful for the valuable comments of session participants at the 2008 French Finance Association meeting, the 2010 meeting of the Southwestern Finance Association (SWFA) in Dallas, Texas and the 2010 meeting of the Eastern Finance Association (EFA) in Miami, Florida. We also would like to thank the editor and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. Partial funding for this work was provided by the Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA).
Credit Spread Changes and Equity Volatility: Evidence from Daily Data
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 357–383, August 2011
How to Cite
Hibbert, A. M., Pavlova, I., Barber, J. and Dandapani, K. (2011), Credit Spread Changes and Equity Volatility: Evidence from Daily Data. Financial Review, 46: 357–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2011.00304.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!