We are grateful to the editor and two anonymous reviewers for valuable comments that greatly improved the paper. We also thank Mathieu Gex, Sandra Kamasukiri, and Barbara Brough for their helpful comments and suggestions.
How Does Investor Sentiment Affect Stock Market Crises? Evidence from Panel Data
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
© 2011, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 723–747, November 2011
How to Cite
Zouaoui, M., Nouyrigat, G. and Beer, F. (2011), How Does Investor Sentiment Affect Stock Market Crises? Evidence from Panel Data. Financial Review, 46: 723–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2011.00318.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!