The authors thank Peter Abric, Paul Bennett, Christine Jiang, Tim McCormick, Maureen O’Hara, Pankaj Patel, Andriy Shkilko, Elvira Sojli, and Wei Zhang for helpful comments. We have also benefited from discussion at the Midwest Finance Association annual conference in March 2011 in Chicago, the Mid-Atlantic Research conference in March 2011 at Villanova, the Eastern Finance Association annual conference in March 2011 at Savannah, the RISE conference in April 2011 at Dayton, the Annual RMA/UNC Academic Forum on Securities Lending Research in April 2011 at New York, Financial Management Association European annual conference in June 2011 at Porto, Portugal, and a seminar presentation at The University of Memphis. We thank the Center of International Business Education and Research at The University of Memphis for financial support.
Short Selling: The Impact of SEC Rule 201 of 2010
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 37–64, February 2012
How to Cite
Jain, C., Jain, P. and McInish, T. H. (2012), Short Selling: The Impact of SEC Rule 201 of 2010. Financial Review, 47: 37–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2011.00320.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!