We are grateful to CUNY's High Performance Computing Facility at the College of Staten Island for technical support. Gousgounis acknowledges the Graduate Center for research support. We also thank the anonymous referees and the seminar audiences of Baruch College, the Eastern Finance Association Conference, the Midwest Finance Association Conference and the Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics for helpful suggestions.
Short Sale Constraints and Dispersion of Opinion: Evidence from the Indian Equity Market
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 115–143, February 2012
How to Cite
Giannikos, C. I. and Gousgounis, E. (2012), Short Sale Constraints and Dispersion of Opinion: Evidence from the Indian Equity Market. Financial Review, 47: 115–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2011.00323.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!