We thank Murali Jagannathan, Srinivasan Krishnamurthy, Y.C. Loon, Kristian Rydqvist, Steve Schwartz, Sabatino Silveri and seminar participants at 2010 American Accounting Association annual meeting, 2010 New York Accounting and Finance Forum, 2010 FMA annual meeting, 2009 Eastern Finance Association annual meeting, 2009 Southern Finance Association annual meeting.
Are Short Sellers Informed? Evidence from the 2007–2008 Subprime Mortgage Crisis
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 199–218, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, M., Ma, T. and Zhang, Y. (2012), Are Short Sellers Informed? Evidence from the 2007–2008 Subprime Mortgage Crisis. Financial Review, 47: 199–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2011.00326.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!