The authors are grateful to Robert Van Ness, the editor, and two anonymous reviewers, whose comments and suggestions have significantly improved the paper. We also thank Kristine Hankins, Gary Emery, participants at the Financial Management Association 2010 conference, and participants at the University of Southern Indiana College of Business Research Colloquium for their insightful comments.
The Influence of a Credit Rating Change on Corporate Cash Holdings and Their Marginal Value
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 351–373, May 2012
How to Cite
Khieu, H. D. and Pyles, M. K. (2012), The Influence of a Credit Rating Change on Corporate Cash Holdings and Their Marginal Value. Financial Review, 47: 351–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2012.00332.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!