The authors wish to acknowledge helpful comments from two anonymous referees, Editor Robert Van Ness, Jon Moulton, and participants at the 2008 FMA meeting. Special thanks go to Yiqing Ma and Jessica Sandoval for providing research assistance and collecting when-issued data. Part of the revision of this paper was done when Yang was visiting the Paul Woolley Centre for the Study of Capital Market Dysfunctionality at the University of Technology, Sydney.
Emerging from Bankruptcy with When-Issued Trading
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 445–467, August 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, R. M. and Yang, J. J. (2012), Emerging from Bankruptcy with When-Issued Trading. Financial Review, 47: 445–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2012.00336.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!