We would like to thank Robert Van Ness (the editor) and two anonymous referees for constructive and detailed suggestions. Helpful comments were received from the participants at seminar at Florida International University, 2008 SUERF Colloquium (European Money and Finance Forum), Munich, Germany, 2009 SFA Conference, Captiva FL, and 2010 FMA Conference, New York, NY. All remaining shortcomings are our own responsibility.
Do Decomposed Financial Ratios Predict Stock Returns and Fundamentals Better?
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 531–564, August 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, X. and Lee, B. S. (2012), Do Decomposed Financial Ratios Predict Stock Returns and Fundamentals Better?. Financial Review, 47: 531–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2012.00339.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!