Research support from the State University of New York at Buffalo and Hunter College, City University of New York is greatly acknowledged. The authors thank Bonnie Van Ness (editor) and an anonymous reviewer for very helpful comments and suggestions.
Insider Trading and Corporate Information Transparency
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012, The Eastern Finance Association
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 645–664, November 2012
How to Cite
Gu, F. and Li, J. Q. (2012), Insider Trading and Corporate Information Transparency. Financial Review, 47: 645–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6288.2012.00345.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!