We thank two referees for helpful comments on an earlier version of this article. This research was supported by the CIHR (Canadian Institutes of Health Research) in conjunction with Genome Canada, Grant number FFO 62452 (Program-Facing Our Future: Genetics, Ethics, Law and Society). Opinions expressed are those of the authors and are not meant to necessarily reflect those of the CIHR or Genome Canada. This article was subject to anonymous peer review.
Regulating Genetic Information in Insurance Markets
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Risk Management and Insurance Review
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 211–237, September 2005
How to Cite
Hoy, M. and Ruse, M. (2005), Regulating Genetic Information in Insurance Markets. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 8: 211–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6296.2005.00057.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!