The author is grateful to the anonymous referees for their invaluable comments and suggestions. This research has received financial support from ICER in Turin, Italy. This article was subject to double-blind peer review.
The Relationship Between Insurance and Economic Development: 85 Empirical Papers for a Review of the Literature
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
© Risk Management and Insurance Review, 2013
Risk Management and Insurance Review
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 71–122, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Outreville, J. F. (2013), The Relationship Between Insurance and Economic Development: 85 Empirical Papers for a Review of the Literature. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 16: 71–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6296.2012.01219.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!