Reading Their Book of Faith: North American Muslims and Their Interpretations of the Qur’an in the Post 9/11 Era
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals and Dialog, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 257–266, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Grafton, D. D. (2009), Reading Their Book of Faith: North American Muslims and Their Interpretations of the Qur’an in the Post 9/11 Era. Dialog, 48: 257–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6385.2009.00469.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!