Eating and Believing: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Vegetarianism and Theology edited by Rachel Muers and David Grumett
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals and Dialog, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 102–103, March 2012
How to Cite
Largen, K. J. (2012), Eating and Believing: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Vegetarianism and Theology edited by Rachel Muers and David Grumett. Dialog, 51: 102–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6385.2011.00663.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!