Feuding Families: When Conflict Does a Family Firm Good
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 209–228, March 2004
How to Cite
Kellermanns, F. W. and Eddleston, K. A. (2004), Feuding Families: When Conflict Does a Family Firm Good. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 28: 209–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2004.00040.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!