Modified versions of this paper were presented at the 3rd Conference on “Theories of the Family Enterprise,” Calgary, 2003; and the Family Business Network 12th and 14th Annual Conferences, Lausanne, Switzerland (2003), and Rome, Italy (2001), respectively
The F-PEC Scale of Family Influence: Construction, Validation, and Further Implication for Theory
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 321–339, May 2005
How to Cite
Klein, S. B., Astrachan, J. H. and Smyrnios, K. X. (2005), The F-PEC Scale of Family Influence: Construction, Validation, and Further Implication for Theory. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 29: 321–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2005.00086.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!