We would like to acknowledge the financial support from The Research Programme for Advanced Technology Policy (ProACT) of the Ministry of Trade and Industry and the National Technology Agency of Finland, Tekes. We are also grateful for the comments of two anonymous reviewers of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Explorative and Exploitative Learning from External Corporate Ventures
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 493–515, July 2005
How to Cite
Schildt, H. A., Maula, M. V.J. and Keil, T. (2005), Explorative and Exploitative Learning from External Corporate Ventures. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 29: 493–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2005.00095.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!