Allocation of Attention to Portfolio Companies and the Performance of Venture Capital Firms
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 185–206, March 2006
How to Cite
Jääskeläinen, M., Maula, M. and Seppä, T. (2006), Allocation of Attention to Portfolio Companies and the Performance of Venture Capital Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 30: 185–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2006.00117.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!