The Normative Context for Women's Participation in Entrepreneruship: A Multicountry Study
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 687–708, September 2006
How to Cite
Baughn, C. C., Chua, B.-L. and Neupert, K. E. (2006), The Normative Context for Women's Participation in Entrepreneruship: A Multicountry Study. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 30: 687–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2006.00142.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!