Why Do Some Family Businesses Out-Compete? Governance, Long-Term Orientations, and Sustainable Capability
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 731–746, November 2006
How to Cite
Le Breton-Miller, I. and Miller, D. (2006), Why Do Some Family Businesses Out-Compete? Governance, Long-Term Orientations, and Sustainable Capability. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 30: 731–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2006.00147.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!