Family Businesses Can Out-Compete: As Long as They Are Willing to Question the Chosen Path
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 747–754, November 2006
How to Cite
Ensley, M. (2006), Family Businesses Can Out-Compete: As Long as They Are Willing to Question the Chosen Path. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 30: 747–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2006.00148.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!