Are We Family and Are We Treated as Family? Nonfamily Employees' Perceptions of Justice in the Family Firm
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 837–854, November 2006
How to Cite
Barnett, T. and Kellermanns, F. W. (2006), Are We Family and Are We Treated as Family? Nonfamily Employees' Perceptions of Justice in the Family Firm. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 30: 837–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2006.00155.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!