Environmental Shocks and SME Alliance Formation Intentions in an Emerging Economy: Evidence from the Asian Financial Crisis in Indonesia
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 157–183, January 2008
How to Cite
Marino, L. D., Lohrke, F. T., Hill, J. S., Weaver, K. M. and Tambunan, T. (2008), Environmental Shocks and SME Alliance Formation Intentions in an Emerging Economy: Evidence from the Asian Financial Crisis in Indonesia. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 32: 157–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2007.00220.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!