The Influence of Top Management Team Heterogeneity on the Capital Raised through an Initial Public Offering
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 by Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 391–414, May 2008
How to Cite
Zimmerman, M. A. (2008), The Influence of Top Management Team Heterogeneity on the Capital Raised through an Initial Public Offering. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 32: 391–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2008.00233.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!