Venture Capitalists' Evaluations of Start-Up Teams: Trade-Offs, Knock-Out Criteria, and the Impact of VC Experience
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 by Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 459–483, May 2008
How to Cite
Franke, N., Gruber, M., Harhoff, D. and Henkel, J. (2008), Venture Capitalists' Evaluations of Start-Up Teams: Trade-Offs, Knock-Out Criteria, and the Impact of VC Experience. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 32: 459–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2008.00236.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!