Affiliate Directors and Perceived Risk Bearing in Publicly Traded, Family-Controlled Firms: The Case of Diversification
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2008 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1007–1026, November 2008
How to Cite
Jones, C. D., Makri, M. and Gomez-Mejia, L. R. (2008), Affiliate Directors and Perceived Risk Bearing in Publicly Traded, Family-Controlled Firms: The Case of Diversification. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 32: 1007–1026. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2008.00269.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!