Notice of Prior Presentation: An earlier draft of this paper was presented at the 2006 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference hosted by Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.
Beyond Simple Utility: Incentive Design and Trade-Offs for Corporate Employee-Entrepreneurs
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
© 2009 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 105–130, January 2010
How to Cite
Monsen, E., Patzelt, H. and Saxton, T. (2010), Beyond Simple Utility: Incentive Design and Trade-Offs for Corporate Employee-Entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 34: 105–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2009.00314.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!