Earlier drafts of this paper have been presented at the 2006 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference and the 2006 JIBS Research Frontier Conference. This study was partially supported by research grants of Hong Kong RGC (CUHK 440008) and NSF of PRC (70732004) awarded to the first author.
Start-Up Capital and Chinese Entrepreneurs: The Role of Family
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 889–908, July 2009
How to Cite
Au, K. and Kwan, H. K. (2009), Start-Up Capital and Chinese Entrepreneurs: The Role of Family. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 33: 889–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2009.00331.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!