Understanding Transnational Entrepreneurship Through a Network Lens: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 1079–1091, September 2009
How to Cite
Chen, W. and Tan, J. (2009), Understanding Transnational Entrepreneurship Through a Network Lens: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 33: 1079–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2009.00335.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!