Bankruptcy Laws and Entrepreneur- Friendliness
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Special Issue on Institutional Theory & Entrepreneurship
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 517–530, May 2010
How to Cite
Peng, M. W., Yamakawa, Y. and Lee, S.-H. (2010), Bankruptcy Laws and Entrepreneur- Friendliness. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 34: 517–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2009.00350.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!