Dutch Druggists in Distress: Franchisees Facing the Complex Decision of How to React to Their Franchisor's Strategic Plans
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Croonen, E. P. M. and Brand, M. J. (2009), Dutch Druggists in Distress: Franchisees Facing the Complex Decision of How to React to Their Franchisor's Strategic Plans. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2009.00352.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!