Valuing University-Based Firms: The Effects of Academic Affiliation on IPO Performance
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
© 2010 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 755–776, July 2011
How to Cite
Bonardo, D., Paleari, S. and Vismara, S. (2011), Valuing University-Based Firms: The Effects of Academic Affiliation on IPO Performance. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 35: 755–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2010.00369.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!