Cultural Influences on Entrepreneurial Orientation: The Impact of National Culture on Risk Taking and Proactiveness in SMEs
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 959–983, September 2010
How to Cite
Kreiser, P. M., Marino, L. D., Dickson, P. and Weaver, K. M. (2010), Cultural Influences on Entrepreneurial Orientation: The Impact of National Culture on Risk Taking and Proactiveness in SMEs. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 34: 959–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2010.00396.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!