The Relationship Between Knowledge Transfer, Top Management Team Composition, and Performance: The Case of Science-Based Entrepreneurial Firms
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 777–803, July 2011
How to Cite
Knockaert, M., Ucbasaran, D., Wright, M. and Clarysse, B. (2011), The Relationship Between Knowledge Transfer, Top Management Team Composition, and Performance: The Case of Science-Based Entrepreneurial Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 35: 777–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2010.00405.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!