Instructor's Note. Mail Boxes Etc. or The UPS Store? A Decision From a Franchisee's Perspective
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
© 2010 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: New Directions in Franchising Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 610–613, May 2011
How to Cite
McCrea, E. A. and Torres-Baumgarten, G. M. (2011), Instructor's Note. Mail Boxes Etc. or The UPS Store? A Decision From a Franchisee's Perspective. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 35: 610–613. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2010.00409_2.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!