The Impact of Family Representation on CEO Compensation
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Theory of the Family Enterprise
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1125–1144, November 2010
How to Cite
Combs, J. G., Penney, C. R., Crook, T. R. and Short, J. C. (2010), The Impact of Family Representation on CEO Compensation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 34: 1125–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2010.00417.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!