Microfranchising in Base-of-the-Pyramid Markets: Institutional Challenges and Adaptations to the Franchise Model
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: New Directions in Franchising Research
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 503–531, May 2011
How to Cite
Kistruck, G. M., Webb, J. W., Sutter, C. J. and Ireland, R. D. (2011), Microfranchising in Base-of-the-Pyramid Markets: Institutional Challenges and Adaptations to the Franchise Model. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 35: 503–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00446.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!