Note to Instructors, Kenken: The Wisdom Squared of Puzzling Businesses
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 451–453, March 2013
How to Cite
Grossman, E. B. (2013), Note to Instructors, Kenken: The Wisdom Squared of Puzzling Businesses. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 451–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00450_2.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!