Previous versions of the manuscript were presented at the 2006 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference in Madrid, Spain as well as the 2009 United States Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE) Conference in Anaheim, CA.
Human Capital and Search-Based Discovery: A Study of High-Tech Entrepreneurship
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 403–419, March 2013
How to Cite
Marvel, M. R. (2013), Human Capital and Search-Based Discovery: A Study of High-Tech Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 403–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00465.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!