An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2008 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference and published in the 2008 edition of Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, (FER).
Deciding to Persist: Adversity, Values, and Entrepreneurs’ Decision Policies
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 331–358, March 2013
How to Cite
Holland, D. V. and Shepherd, D. A. (2013), Deciding to Persist: Adversity, Values, and Entrepreneurs’ Decision Policies. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 331–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00468.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!