Jukka Partanen PhD (Econ), is a postdoctoral researcher at Aalto University, School of Economics (Department of Marketing). He has published his recent work in the Industrial Marketing Management. His research interests are SME networks and alliances, high-growth firms, industrial service business, and innovation.
Innovation Types and Network Relationships
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1027–1055, September 2014
How to Cite
Partanen, J., Chetty, S. K. and Rajala, A. (2014), Innovation Types and Network Relationships. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 1027–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00474.x
We would like to thank Ulf Holm and Ivo Zander from Uppsala University, Sweden for their comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript. We are also grateful to the two anonymous reviewers and the editor Sara Carter for their insightful comments. We appreciate the financial support from the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation for the Tekes/GrowthNet project.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!