Andrew L. Maxwell is a doctoral candidate at the Department of Mangement Science, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and Chief Innovation Officer at the Canadian Innovation Centre, Waterloo, Canada.
Trustworthiness: A Critical Ingredient for Entrepreneurs Seeking Investors
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1057–1080, September 2014
How to Cite
Maxwell, A. L. and Lévesque, M. (2014), Trustworthiness: A Critical Ingredient for Entrepreneurs Seeking Investors. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 1057–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00475.x
We are grateful to Anton Svendrovski, Nicole Gillespie, Richard Harrison, Lisa Maillart, and Sim Sitkin for their outstanding help and insights on earlier drafts, as well as the Canadian Broadcasting Centre (CBC) for providing access to data. We are also grateful to James Fiet and two anonymous reviewers for their very thorough suggestions that have made this article much stronger. Further, we acknowledge financial support from a Standard Research Grant (#410-2008-0415) from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) and a Discovery Grant (#341679-2007) from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!