Beyond Cost: The Role of Intellectual Capital in Offshoring and Innovation in Young Firms
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 421–434, March 2013
How to Cite
Musteen, M. and Ahsan, M. (2013), Beyond Cost: The Role of Intellectual Capital in Offshoring and Innovation in Young Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 421–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00477.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!