Emotions and Opportunities: The Interplay of Opportunity Evaluation, Fear, Joy, and Anger as Antecedent of Entrepreneurial Exploitation
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: The Heart of Entrepreneurship
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 69–96, January 2012
How to Cite
Welpe, I. M., Spörrle, M., Grichnik, D., Michl, T. and Audretsch, D. B. (2012), Emotions and Opportunities: The Interplay of Opportunity Evaluation, Fear, Joy, and Anger as Antecedent of Entrepreneurial Exploitation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36: 69–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00481.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!