A Measure of Variations in Internal Social Capital Among Family Firms
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Theory of the Family Enterprise
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 1207–1227, November 2011
How to Cite
Carr, J. C., Cole, M. S., Ring, J. K. and Blettner, D. P. (2011), A Measure of Variations in Internal Social Capital Among Family Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 35: 1207–1227. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2011.00499.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!