Note: This research was supported by the Tarica-Edwards Fellowship at Northeastern University, the Patricia and Timothy Friar Endowment at the University of Connecticut, and the Connecticut Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CCEI) at the University of Connecticut. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance from the Center for Women and Enterprise (CWE), Boston, Massachusetts in conducting the research. An earlier version of this paper received the Best Paper Award at the 2010 Diana International Conference on Women's Entrepreneurship in Banff, Canada.
Nurturing Entrepreneurs' Work–Family Balance: A Gendered Perspective
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Extending Women's Entrepreneurship in New Directions
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 513–541, May 2012
How to Cite
Eddleston, K. A. and Powell, G. N. (2012), Nurturing Entrepreneurs' Work–Family Balance: A Gendered Perspective. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36: 513–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00506.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!