Easy Now, Desirable Later: The Moderating Role of Temporal Distance in Opportunity Evaluation and Exploitation
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 859–888, July 2013
How to Cite
Tumasjan, A., Welpe, I. and Spörrle, M. (2013), Easy Now, Desirable Later: The Moderating Role of Temporal Distance in Opportunity Evaluation and Exploitation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 859–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00514.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!