Mark Simon is a Professor of Management, School of Business Administration, Oakland University, Rochester,MI.
La Vida Local: Planting the Seeds for Growing an Organic Food Delivery Business
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Social Capital and Entrepreneurship
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 641–660, May 2013
How to Cite
Simon, M., Miree, C. and Dule, M. (2013), La Vida Local: Planting the Seeds for Growing an Organic Food Delivery Business. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 641–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00516.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!