Bank–Firm Relationships: Do Perceptions Vary by Gender?
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 837–858, July 2013
How to Cite
Saparito, P., Elam, A. and Brush, C. (2013), Bank–Firm Relationships: Do Perceptions Vary by Gender?. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 837–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00524.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!