Generational Involvement in the Top Management Team of Family Firms: Exploring Nonlinear Effects on Entrepreneurial Orientation
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue on Entrepreneurial and Family Business Teams
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 69–85, January 2013
How to Cite
Sciascia, S., Mazzola, P. and Chirico, F. (2013), Generational Involvement in the Top Management Team of Family Firms: Exploring Nonlinear Effects on Entrepreneurial Orientation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 69–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00528.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!